Curvy Kate Florence Blush Balcony Bra
Sorry we currently do not ship to your country.
Curvy Kate Florence Blush Balcony Bra. Styled in a gorgeous, semi sheer fabric in blush.More Details
Curvy Kate Florence Blush Balcony Bra. Styled in a gorgeous, semi sheer fabric in blush.
- Curvy Kate Lingerie Florence Blush Balcony Bra
- Bow detailing
- Fully Adjustable non-slip straps
- Hook and clasp change from 2 to 3 hooks at an F cup
- 77% Nylon 14% Polyester 9% Elastane
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
- US Standard Shipping $6.95 Free when you spend $100
- US Recorded Shipping $14.95Free when you spend $125
Complete the Look
Products You'll Love
Lovely but part of the label on the back was stuck together and started irritating my skin so I had to remove it. The fabric is also a little bit scratchy. The size is perfect.
Colore delizioso e buon sostegno
This is very nice. Good fit, as a bigger woman, this is hard to come by. I bought two bras the same size and both fit perfectly. Very rare in some shops.
The fabric is different than what I expected, this is the reason for only 4 stars. It is see through. From the picture, I didn't think it would be but it is still nice. It does need broken into like a pair of shoes though. The fabric does itch until it has been washed once and worn a bit.
Pushes my boobs up and outward instead of under my armpits which is also fab!
Naomi Ainsworth, 05-04-2017
I needed a nice pale bra to wear under some lighter clothing, and this was perfect. It's a lovely colour, even against my really pale skin. The fabric is nice and soft, and there wasn't too much polyester in the makeup of it (very important for me, as I can't wear polyester). The cups cover a good amount of the breast, and the straps are wide and comfortable.The sheer lace part is high up enough that your nips probably won't be showing.
Well fitting bra that is pretty, comfortable and not totally frumpy.
Alexandra Harvey, 23-11-2016
fitted beautifully and very comfortable to wear
Elisia 11/10/2016 21:30
This is the most comfortable bra I've ever worn! Very high quality, doesn't squeeze, doesn't leave marks unlike the bras I usually wear. Can't wait to buy again :)
"Norma Snockers" 06/09/2016 16:34
As a 42F I have difficulty finding a bra that fits and is feminine. Florence Blush is perfect. The cups are generous yet hold me firmly in place and the straps do not dig. It holds me under my arms too so I do not get the flabby look some bras give me. Good buy
Get 10% off your next order!
Get the latest feel-good news!