Harry and Meghan are getting hitched this weekend and we’re celebrating in the quintessentially British style of Afternoon Tea of course!
For the next week you can enter our #RoyalWedding themed competition across Curvy Kate social channels (Facebook and Instagram) So, if your invitation got lost in the post like ours did but still want an old-fashioned knees’up full of sandwiches and cakes then make sure you enter! The winners will receive 2 x tickets for afternoon tea at Kensington Palace Pavillion in London for a real royal treatment AND win a set of lingerie fit for a princess each!
Who would your MOH be if you were marrying Prince Harry this weekend? GET TAGGING!
How to enter the competition
Head over to one of our social channels 👉 Facebook/Instagram
Like/follow our account first…(obvs)
Like the post
& tag your bestie! (why not both enter to double your chances 😉)
Competition starts 18th May – 25th May
- Entry is open to residents of the UK and must be able to travel to central London
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over
- Winner will receive 2x tickets Kensington Palace Pavillion Afternoon Tea
- Tickets must be used within 6 months on winning
- Winners will receive a Curvy Kate Princess set each, subject to availability
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.