0208 861 1945
+44 (0) 208 861 1945
The Curvy Kate Customer Service team are here to help. Drop us a line, send an email or tweet us if you need any help.
Curvy Kate FAQ
Delivery / Shipping
- Delivery Times & Prices
- Countries we deliver to
- Where is my order?
- Can I amend my order?
- Faulty / Incorrect Items
- Adding a New Address
Returns & Exchanges
Security & Payment
About Curvy Kate
Apply for Company Administration Manager
Company Administration Manager
Head Office - Harrow
Reports To: Managing Director
Location: Harrow - Head Office
Hours: 40 hours per week (to include occasional weekend hours)
Benefits: Target driven bonus scheme, Company pension scheme, 28 days holiday (incl Bank Holidays), Generous Staff Discount
Main Purpose of Job
This is a newly created role reporting to the Managing Director. The responsibilities will be varied but primarily you will manage our ecommerce Customer Service team, from order and return processing to telephone and email support. In addition you will oversee our Warehouse team who are responsible for stock management and deliveries.
As an experienced Administration Manager, you will be familiar with the range of activities within the Job Title. You will essentially manage “how we do things here”. This includes reviewing methods and procedures used within the business and making proposals for improvement. You will also help implement changes and lead specific projects as required.
You will be the first point of contact for any IT and HR/Recruitment issues and liaise with our IT Support Company or HR Consultants when necessary. You would also oversee building and facilities management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee Customer Service, Fulfilment and Warehousing.
- Set and monitor KPIs across the team to ensure we maintain optimum efficiencies.
- Monitor the customer experience and improve where possible.
- Oversee building maintenance, HR and IT support.
- Review and improve processes and systems.
- Provide management reports for regular team meetings.
- Support and motivate the team and encourage fresh ideas.
- Maintain and develop our culture and core values.
About Curvy Kate
We are a market-leading lingerie and swimwear e-tailer, specialising in the fuller bust from D to K cups. Our company purpose is to make women feel fabulous about their figure!
We are a very passionate and hard-working team, committed to giving the best to our roles and providing the greatest possible customer experience.
Our staff are the heart of the organisation and we aim to hire and keep the best people for our culture. These are exciting times for the business and we are looking for friendly, self-motivated individuals to join our team and help us reach our goals. We currently employ about 50 people.
You will have the following experience/competencies:
- Competent, proactive and self-motivated.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in similar role.
- Ideally a recognised administration management qualification.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven management, prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Excellent IT and system experience with in-depth knowledge of MS Office.
You will have the ability to stay calm and resourceful under pressure and have the stamina and determination to ensure correct procedures are adhered to. You will anticipate problems and will act quickly to resolve them.
You will be a logical thinker and have good analytical skills. You will have sound problem-solving and decision-making ability.
You will live within reasonable commuting distance of Harrow.
If you thrive on working in a fast-paced environment and improving all areas of efficiency and customer experience, you may be the person we are looking for.