0208 861 1945
+44 (0) 208 861 1945
The Curvy Kate Customer Service team are here to help. Drop us a line, send an email or tweet us if you need any help.
Curvy Kate FAQ
Delivery / Shipping
- Delivery Times & Prices
- Countries we deliver to
- Where is my order?
- Can I amend my order?
- Faulty / Incorrect Items
- Adding a New Address
Returns & Exchanges
Security & Payment
About Curvy Kate
Apply for Content & PR Executive
Content and PR Executive
Head Office - Harrow
Reports To: Head of Marketing
Location: Harrow - Head Office
Salary: Competitive + Bonus Scheme + Staff Discount
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
Are you a bubbly positive person who loves to build relationships? Can you walk into a room and talk to anyone?
Do you want the opportunity to join a fast growing e-tail and wholesale brand, with a fun working environment where you’re given the space to shine?
We are an award winning global lingerie and swimwear brand. Our feel-good philosophy embraces each and every customer and our innovative use of social media has enabled us to build one of the largest online communities in the industry.
We have a reputation for our original approach to marketing, delivering fresh campaigns to a passionate following. We promote body confidence and our core focus is to make women feel fabulous about their curves.
These are exciting times for the company with double digit growth over recent years continuing as we grow our UK and international markets.
We are looking for a commercially minded, ‘think outside the box’ Content & PR Executive who is enthusiastic and self-motivated. It is an opportunity to make a real difference in our business which encourages everyone to bring their own ideas and contribute to the direction and growth of the brand.
About The Role
Reporting to our Head of Marketing you will be responsible for helping create exciting and engaging content for a range of marketing channels including; the Curvy Kate blog, our website, press releases, promotional events and much more!
Your core purpose is to increase brand awareness and grow our following and social community, whilst staying true to our core values and brand messages.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Devise and implement new marketing ideas and campaigns with Head of Marketing.
- Manage and develop the Curvy Kate blog producing weekly content which will then be shared across other marketing channels.
- You will be comfortable in front of a camera and be happy to be seen as the face of Curvy Kate to press contacts and bloggers, as well as consumers with Facebook lives.
- Build relationships with key trade and consumer press through innovative PR techniques, building awareness and spreading a consistent brand message.
- Support the team in sharing key campaigns and messages.
- Develop and maintain relationships with bloggers, influencers and celebrities.
- Generate consumer content and press releases.
- Assist in photoshoots and events for campaigns.
Ideally you will have the following qualifications/experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role or a recent graduate with workplace experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven copywriting skills and experience
- Ability to work on your own initiative within the company style guidelines
- Ability to multitask, work to dynamic deadlines and able to adapt to last-minute changes
- Video editing and photo editing skills would be an advantage
You will demonstrate a passion for marketing and PR, and be open-minded, commercial and creative. You will be adaptable to change and happy to work in a team to get the job done. You will have a fantastic attitude and always be looking at ways to find solutions to difficult tasks.
You will keep up-to-date with developments and best practice within the industry and bring new ideas to the team.
You will be a competent, proactive and self-motivated person who engages well within a team and is driven to constantly improve within your role.
You will be a positive ball of energy with a love for all things Curvy Kate. You will be friendly, personable and be willing to go the extra mile to deliver great content and PR.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training and support
- Staff discount
Award Winning Brand
How To Apply
Are you a good fit for this role and our culture? Click on apply now and send the following:
A copy of your CV together with a covering letter telling us what it is about Curvy Kate that attracts you to this role and why you are the right person for us. Please include one interesting fact about you that is NOT on your CV!
We will contact you to arrange an interview if successful. No agencies please.
(Accepted file formats: .doc / .docx / .pdf / .jpg / .png)
Any files over the size limit of 6Mb must be sent over via a download link. (http://www.wetransfer.com)