0208 861 1945
+44 (0) 208 861 1945
The Curvy Kate Customer Service team are here to help. Drop us a line, send an email or tweet us if you need any help.
Curvy Kate FAQ
Delivery / Shipping
- Delivery Times & Prices
- Countries we deliver to
- Where is my order?
- Can I amend my order?
- Faulty / Incorrect Items
- Adding a New Address
Returns & Exchanges
Security & Payment
About Curvy Kate
Apply for Customer Services & Operations Manager
Customer Services & Operations Manager
Head Office - Harrow
Reports To: Head of Sales
Responsible For: Customer Service Team
Location: Harrow - Head Office
Salary: £28K - 30K depending on experience
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm (one 1:00pm-10:00pm shift per week)
Benefits: Target driven bonus scheme, Company pension scheme, 28 days holiday (incl Bank Holidays), Generous Staff Discount
Main Purpose of Job
Your responsibility is to establish and deliver an unbeatable level of customer service by leading and managing the Curvy Kate Customer Service Team.
You will be managing a Customer Service Team Leader and be responsible for a team of 4 Customer Service Executives covering the UK and a significant export market and 1 Warehouse Operative.
You will be expected to have a good understanding of the wholesale fashion industry and of the requirements retailers have from suppliers. Any previous experience of dealing with this type of customer and customer service systems, such as Prima, EDI and CRM will be advantageous.
About Curvy Kate
Curvy Kate is a market-leading and award winning lingerie and swimwear brand supplying over 600 retailers worldwide. We specialise in the fuller bust from D to K cups and our company purpose is to make women feel fabulous about their figure!
These are exciting times for the business and having seen huge growth last year we are targeting a further 20% growth for 2017. We are looking for friendly, self-motivated people to join our team and help us achieve our goals.
You will be a competent, proactive and self-motivated person. You will have a bright and positive attitude and engage well with other people.
You will have the following skills and competencies:
Experienced at leading and managing operational teams in a customer service environment
- Demonstrable success at driving performance, engagement, and productivity
- Ability to analyse data and identify trends
- Strong IT skills including CRM/Order Processing Systems, Excel and Word
- Knowledge and proven use of Prima Solutions system or an alternative SAP system would be advantageous
- Experienced at managing change in a team environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to cope under pressure
You must have a great awareness of the "bigger picture" and be able to spot potential issues before they arise. You will work well under pressure and maintain a calm and positive atmosphere within the team.
You will also be expected to work one late shift per week finishing at 10pm.
- Strategically assessing and consistently improving performance
- Resource planning and workflow management to ensure SLA’s are met
- Set and monitor targets and KPIs
- Provide regular reports on team performance for management meetings
- Bring ideas and suggestions for improvements in all aspects of the department
- Deal with escalated customer service issues