0208 861 1945
+44 (0) 208 861 1945
The Curvy Kate Customer Service team are here to help. Drop us a line, send an email or tweet us if you need any help.
Curvy Kate FAQ
Delivery / Shipping
- Delivery Times & Prices
- Countries we deliver to
- Where is my order?
- Can I amend my order?
- Faulty / Incorrect Items
- Adding a New Address
Returns & Exchanges
Security & Payment
About Curvy Kate
Apply for Web & Graphic Designer
Web & Graphic Designer
Head Office - NW London
Job Title: Web & Graphic Designer
Location: NW London - Head Office
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
About Curvy Kate
Do you want the opportunity to join fast growing e-tail and wholesale brand and make a real difference?
We are an award winning, market leading lingerie and swimwear brand with a core purpose to promote body positivity and make women love their curves.
We are renowned for our innovative approach to marketing and have built the largest online following in our market sector. We have a passionate and creative working environment which encourages everyone to bring their own ideas and contribute to the direction and development of the business.
These are exciting times for the company with double digit growth over recent years continuing as we grow our UK and international markets.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and self-motivated Web/Graphic Designer to join our small friendly team and embrace the opportunity to make a real difference in our business.
About The Role
You will be working with our Lead Web & Graphic Designer to create exciting and engaging content for our website, newsletters and all online channels. You will also help generate content for brochures, promotional marketing content and trade shows.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Image retouching within Photoshop.
- Designing email newsletters.
- Designing and uploading website, blog and social advertising banners.
- Design of static content website pages.
- Producing printed promotional materials including bi-annual brochures and price lists.
- In-house photography of products.
- Assistance during photoshoot and events.
You will have the following qualifications/experience:
- A portfolio of existing projects.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work on your own initiative within the company style guidelines.
- Ability to multitask, work to dynamic deadlines and able to adapt to last-minute campaigns.
- Be open-minded, creative and passionate about web/graphic design.
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, in particular: Fireworks, Photoshop, InDesign
- Web design skills including CSS, HTML, Dreamweaver experience would be an advantage.
- Formatting artwork for print.
You will keep up-to-date with developments and best practice within graphic design and bringing new ideas to the team.
You will be a competent, proactive and self-motivated person who engages well within a team and is driven to constantly improve within your role.
What We Offer
- Accessible NW London location
- Competitive Salary
- Target driven bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training and support
- Staff discount
How To Apply
Are you a good fit for this role and our culture?
Please send us your CV together with your portfolio showcasing your past projects and your range of skills.
We look forward to hearing from you. (No Agencies please).
Please email [email protected]
Award Winning Brand
How To Apply
Click on apply now and send the following:
Your CV together with your Portfolio showcasing your past projects and your range of skills.
We will contact you to arrange an interview if successful. No agencies please.
(Accepted file formats: .doc / .docx / .pdf / .jpg / .png)
Any files over the size limit of 6Mb must be sent over via a download link. (http://www.wetransfer.com)